You are now in:>>lacbalsam
Lac Balsam is designed to treat wounds in trees and shrubs or cover grafts.
Lac Balsam does not penetrate into the wood - it forms an elastic weatherproof film which protects the tree from infection by bacteria and fungi and advances the natural healing of the wound.
Lac Balsam is made from environment friendly raw materials.
clean wounds with a sharp, disinfected knife as far as the sound timber. Apply Lac Balsam directly on the wound either with the brush tube or with a spatula. Cover area generously - about 2 cm (1“ ) wider than the actual wound.
put graft in place and tie as usual. Cover graft area completely with Lac Balsam.
- Lac Balsam can be used throughout the year.
- Check Lac Balsam covered areas every 2 - 3 years and refresh if necessary.
- Allow Lac Balsam to dry for ca 24 hours before rain or frost.
- Tools can be cleaned with water. Close container after use. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of container safely.
- Lac Balsam comes in a 350 gram tube with integrated brush or in a 1kg container.