Forage rape makes an excellent break crop between grass leys and be sown much later than kale. Rampart has been bred with feed quality enhancements and with its high yield potential and winter hardiness will enable growers to find extra flexibility when feeding the crops. Rampart is suitable for both dairy and sheep production and is ready to feed 12-14 weeks after sowing.Seeding Rate: 6kg/ha (Direcet Drill), 8kg/ha (Broadcast)Sowing: May to September.
- Protein-rich and highly digestible fodder
- Fast-growing and leaf-rich for the formation of valuable and high-yielding green matter
- For pasture, fresh fodder and silage
- Intense, finely branched roots improve the soil structure and soil fertility
- Effective nitrogen conservation for water protection
- Protects actively against erosion and promotes the soil tilth formation