Organic Mesclun Asian Leaf Mix
Sowing instructions -
- Sow seeds from March until August outside.
- Sow under cover for earlier or later sowings.
- Sowing a little seed fortnightly ensures gradual harvesting, rather than a glut of mature crops - followed by a famine! .
- Sow in rows 15cm apart.
Grrowing instructions -
- Cut at 10 cm high for baby leaf.
- Allow to re-grow for a further 2-3 cuts.
- Suitable for container growing, successional sowing will keep you going almost all year round!
1.5 gram in packet
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good germination
- Excellent germination rate, these guys fly up.