WPB Elyann organic oats
WPB Elyann is a newly developed spring oat which offers high yields and the best kernel content of the recommended varieties. Kernel content has been shown to be a far better indicator of milling quality than specific weight. No other cereal offers so many advantages for healthy nutrition and healthy crop rotations than oats. At the same time, oat production is particularly environmentally friendly: Due to the higher performing network of root and its resistance, only minimum amounts of fertiliser and crop protectants are required for high yields.
- Tested and approved by Flahavan’s.
- Combining high yield level and highest quality aspects.
- Early to mature.
- Excellent TGW, grading and dehullability.
- High lodging resistance, good straw strength.
- Oats are highly competitive and usually do not require weed control.
- Sowing densities of 130 to 160 kg/ha are selected under normal sowing conditions and with average thousand seed weights. The generally recommended sowing density is 300 to 400 grains/m².
- Oats have a lower fertilisation requirement compared to wheat.
- Please click HERE for more information on WPB ELYANN oats.