Grain size: 0.3-1.2 mm
General application rate: 50-100g / m2
For most soils, a pH value between 6 and 7 is optimal. For annual compensation - light soils 4-6kg/100m², medium clay 10-15kg/100m², hard clay 20-25kg/100m² When composting sprinkle about 10kg/m³ of compost material.
- Neutralizes acids in soil that would get out of hand without liming from degradation and leaching.
- Activates soil life and eliminates soil exhaustion. Will increase the activity of micro-organisms in the soil and consequently improve fertility
- Loosens heavy soils and makes them easier to work. With the right lime content in the soil, the other nutrients become fully effective because water air and heat circulation are optimal.
- Regular liming will help reduce the moss on your lawn as the drainage is improved and the soil life stimulated.
- Calcium deficiency can lead to typical damage symptoms such as blossom end rot in tomatoes, bitter pit in apples or black-heart in celery – regular application of Lime will help combat these problems.
- Approved for use on organic holdings subject to approval from your certification body.