Beetroot Globe 2
- Round, smooth, dark red roots with an excellent taste.
- A general purpose variety for fresh use but also good for storage.
- Rich maroon colouring and a good flavour.
- Ideal for successional sowing to produce high yields.
- Outdoors: Sow thinly, April-July, where they are to crop, 2.5cm deep, directly into finely-prepared, well-cultivated, fertile soil.
- Allow 30cm between rows.
- Seedlings usually appear in 7-21 days. Thin seedlings to 10cm apart.
- Regular sowings, made every three weeks, should ensure a continuous supply of young beets.
- Harvest: July-October
200 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)