- Witkiem is a white seeded variety that grows to around 100cm tall.
- The fragrant, black and white flowers are followed by short, glossy, leathery green pods.
- This variety is an excellent spring sowing variety which gives a high yield of medium sized pods.
- Recommended for home freezing.
- When dried, the beans are wonderful in winter stews and soups.
- For best results sow from February.
- By raising plants in a greenhouse or cold-frame, the harvest can be 1-2 weeks early.
- Plant or sow in rows 60cm apart, with 20cm between plants.
40 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)