- Ischikrona is vigorous and quick to mature, sown March to July, it can be harvested from May right through to October. .
- Sow from March in rows 20 - 30 cm apart.
- Thin later to a distance of 5 cm between plants.
- Can also be sown in late summer for over-wintering.
- Excellent taste and colour. It has a fine mild flavour to it which makes it ideal for salads or stir frys.
- Ischikrona can be used in salads and sandwiches and is great for picnics.
- The 'green tails' are also very good chopped finely and sprinkled as a garnish over new potatoes.
200 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)