Carrots Autumn King
- A strong growing variety with large leaves for autumn or winter harvest
- Ideal for storage.
- Roots are medium to large with a smooth skin, good colour and a fresh taste.
- Carrots grow well in an open site in a light, fertile, deep soil with plenty of organic matter.
- Sow in rows 25 cm apart or wider.
- Sow the seeds sparingly 1-2 cm deep.
- Lift carrots before winter and store in boxes in a cool place.
- Seed rate: 60-80 g/100 m² (for early carrots), 30-40 g/100 m² for main crop..
800 seeds Certified Organic (GB-ORG-6)