Carrots Nantes 2/Milan
- A new selection suitable for early bunching or fresh market.
- Has good storage potential.
- The plants have healthy leaves and smooth shiny orange roots.
- Carrots grow well in an open site in a light, fertile, deep soil with plenty of organic matter.
- Sow in rows 25 cm apart or wider.
- Sow the seeds sparingly 1-2 cm deep
- Lift carrots before winter and store in boxes in a cool place.
- Seed rate: 60-80 g/100 m² (for early carrots), 30-40 g/100 m² for main crop.
800 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)