- A strong growing variety with large leaves for autumn or winter harvest
- Ideal for storage.
- The roots are short, thick and conical and can get quite big, 5-6 cm around the neck and 15 cm long. The flesh is smooth, very orange, juicy with a nice carrot flavour.
- Carrots grow well in an open site in a light, fertile, deep soil with plenty of organic matter.
- Sow in rows 25 cm apart or wider.
- Sow the seeds sparingly 1-2 cm deep.
- Lift carrots before winter and store in boxes in a cool place.
- Seed rate: 60-80 g/100 m² (for early carrots), 30-40 g/100 m² for main crop..
800 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)