Charlotte - Second Early Organic Seed Potatoes
- Charlotte is a delicious potato that does not fall apart when boiled.
- Medium/high blight, virus and scab resistance.
- White/yellow long oval tubers with yellow flesh.
- Plant Charlottes early January/February in greenhouses or March/April outside.
- Read our blog post on how to chit potatoes.
- Leave to mature or use as a second early variety at the end of June, when you can lift a good amount of medium sized oval tubers with a very fine flavour.
- Excellent hot or cold, in salads, or fried and incorporated into a Spanish omelette.
- When young, Charlotte potatoes are very waxy, perfect served hot or cold, and often recommended by top chefs.
- Second early - RHS Award of Garden Merit.