- Plants carry long, toothed ovate leaves of about two to three inches in length (5 to 8 cm) and usually have chrysanthemum like flowers, though some varieties may have only simple ray florets. I
- n many cases the central disc florets are yellow in colour.
- Outer petals are of many colours; purple, red and pink are very common.
- Sowing instructions: Sow in March at 15-20 celsius. Harden the plant off before planting out in May. .
- Planting distance: 20x20cm.
- Dead head regularily to prolong flowering time