Variety Rich Permanent Pasture SEMOPUR4.1
70% Certified Organic 10 kg BAG SEMO PUR4.1 Permanent pasture 70% Cert. Org. DE-OEKO-001 40kg/ha
Pastures with a diverse mixture of species provide numerous benefits. Clovers and other legumes produce nitrogen and high protein feed. The inclusion of deep rooting grasses provide resilience to drought and improve soil stucture. A balanced mixture with a good variety of grasses, clovers and herbs will fill the ecological niches of the pasture. This makes them higher yielding than monocultures and better at keeping weeds out. SemoPur 4.1 is suitable for general grazing, silage and hay.
This mix is suitable for all soils, so also for reclaimed grounds or hilly areas with shallow soil.
Typical contents of SemoPur 4.1 mix:
- White Clover 5% (3% Huia, 2% Klondike*)
- Red Clover diploid (5% Nemaro*)
- Alsike Clover 5% (Aurora)
Low Grasses 38%
- Per Ryegrass 15% (10% Calibra*, 5% Karatos*)
- Red Fescue 15% (Gondolin*)
- Smooth Meadowgrass 8% (Balin)
Tall Grasses 47%
- Timothy 11% (6% Aturo, 5% Lischka*)
- Meadow Fescue 20% (5% Pasja, 15% SW Minto*)
- Tall Oatgrass 1% (Median)
- Festulolium 15% (Perseus)
* cert organic
Herbs can be added with the 83% organic Herb Mix
If you have any questions please ring Elmer on 02750710 for more information.