- Mid summer flowering annual with rich scarlet, red, pink or white flowers. A profusion of flowers from June through to September and are a good choice for naturalising in a meadow garden or flower lawn, or anywhere you want a bright splash of colour with no maintenance.
- It self-sows readily.
- Poppies prefer to be grown in well drained soil, in a sunny position.
- Dead head regularily to encourage repeat flowering..
- At the end of the season, leave a few plants to die down and self seed.
- Poppies are self-seeding, the seed, which is produced from July onwards, can remain viable in the soil for many years.
- To ensure poppies come again from self sown seed the ground should be disturbed in the autumn. This gives space for the next generation of seedlings to establish.
3000 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)