Cos Lettuce Little Leprechaun
- A red Romaine lettuce has a sweet and crunchy centre and stunning leaves which fade to deep red-purple at the tips.
- It survives in almost any climate with the leaves kept well away from the ground and is larger than its name suggests
- A small to medium size cos lettuce with crisp red leaves.
- Can be sown in the open throughout the growing season.
- Can also be sown or planted in Autumn and Winter under fleece or cloches.
300 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great,dependable variety.
- Grew this variety for the last two years,they produce a lovely firm leaf,tender,with great colour.Absolutely bulletproof variety,I used as cut and come again,will produce for good period before bolting,bought again this year,will be a regular visitor in my garden .