Derby Day early Cabbage
- An excellent ball headed variety of cabbage that is possibly the best for summer production.
- This variety shows better bolting tolerance than other fast growing varieties.
- Sow under glass in February, then plant out in late April/May.
- Early yields of large, high-quality heads.
- This open-pollinated variety quickly forms large, blue-green heads.
- The dense interior has a mild, very sweet flavor that is excellent when eaten hot or cold. Makes amazing coleslaw.
- Holds well without splitting
100 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)