Dunbard Standard Spring Greens
- Spring Greens are a cultivar of Brassica oleracea in which the central leaves do not form a head or form only a very loose one.
- It is considered to be closer to wild cabbage than most other domesticated form. Tolerant of cold winters and valued for their early spring supply of edible leaves.
- Dunbard Standard has luscious dark green leaves.
- Produces good strong plants.
- Sow seed in early summer.
- Can be picked from end of summer to late the following spring.
- This is a very tender spring green and can be eaten raw in salads.
- Dunbard Standard is rich in vitamin C, folate and dietary fibre.
- 280 - 300 seeds per pack
- Certified Organic IE-ORG-02
- Seed supplied by Irish Seed Savers.