- Beans like to grow in a sunny, sheltered place.
- Sow from the beginning of May during warm weather. Sow at a distance of 40-60 cm between rows and 8-10 cm between seeds. Cover with 2 cm moist soil
- Bell type (the pods hang above the leaves) with erect growing habit.
- Round pods, 18-20 cm long, which are easy to pick..
- Early maturing and gives a high yield.
- Also suitable for indoor cultivation
- Tender enough to eat raw, they have a good shelf-life, but also freeze well.
- Resistant to anthracnose, halo blight and mosaic virus
- Maturing time 12 weeks from sowing.
80 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)