- Broad leaves forming a firm head. Nice crunchy white leaves on the inside.
- Mild tasting. Needs a fertile soil.
- Sow in a seed bed after the longest day from 21st of June until mid August, for minimum risk of bolting - Autumn harvest.
- The harvest can start as soon as the plants reach a reasonable size.
- Harvest before heavy frost.
- For early harvest sow in a greenhouse in August and plant four weeks later. They will be ready for cutting from late February till April.
- Planting distance: 35x35 cm.
- Can be used for raw salad, steamed or mashed through potatoes.
200 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)