Oenothera biennis Hardy biennial.
- Fragrant yellow flowers appear from mid summer to early autumn.
- Height: 100 cm.
- The seeds are the source of Evening Primrose Oil.
- The fragrant flowers are mostly fertilised by twilight-flying pollinating insects, along with moths and bats.
- Later in the season the flowers open all day but not have a scent until the evening.
- The seeds are also a good food source for birds.
- Sowing instructions: Sow from spring or early autumn in situ.
300 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)