- Beans like to grow in a sunny, sheltered place.
- Sow from the beginning of May during warm weather.
- Sow at a distance of 40-60 cm between rows and 8-10 cm between seeds.
- Mid-early Bean, with long, inflated pod containing seven cream coloured beans with red 'splodges'.
- Can be eaten young in the pod, either raw or cooked, or can be shelled and used like a flageolet bean. The beans will last indefinitely once dried.
- The ornamental pods look wonderful in the garden, and are lovely chopped into salads.
- Has a creamy taste and a soft nutty consistency,
60 seeds Cert. Org. (GB-ORG-6)