Tagetes patula nana
- Fast growing bushy annual with aromatic leaves.
- Golden yellow flowers with red blotch on each petal.
- French marigolds are commonly planted in butterfly gardens as a nectar source.
- The plant is used in companion planting for many vegetable crops.
- Root secretions are believed to kill nematodes in the soil and it is said to repel harmful insects, such as white flies on tomatoes
- Height: 30 cm
- Sowing instructions: Sow in spring under heated glass. Transplant into modules or pots.
- Growing instructions: Plant outside after last frost.
150 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)