DetailsThese Greasebands will offer year long protection againsts pests on your fruit trees.
- Year round protection against insects which climb up tree trunks to lay their eggs in the crown
- Greasebands are highly effective against winter moth caterpillar
- Excellent protection against ants, greenfly and woolly aphids
- Rain proof and insecticide free adhesive (contains resin and wax) that does not dry out
- Does not harm beneficial insects or other-garden dwellers
- Greasebands are effective for several months
- Lay sticky ring around the trunk and fix with wire provided
- Packaging sizes: 3 m per carton
- Smooth-barked trees: use ready-prepared sticky papers.
- Trees with fissured bark: apply Fruit Tree Grease directly onto the bark.
- The Greaseband needs to be kept sticky and free of debris from late October until April
- The Greaseband should also be applied to neighbouring trees if an infestation is found.