4.5-3-3 + 9% Calcium Made from fermented free-range chicken manure it offers organic Nitrogen and a wide range of trace elements plus Calcium. The nutrients are made available to the plant roots through the activity of the soil bacteria and released steadily.
- With a Humus content of 76% Greenvale will make an important contribution to improving soil structure.
- GREENVALE comes in 25kg or 4kg bags.
- 5mm pellets - offering accurate spreading with most spreaders.
- Encourages healthy plants that are better able to utilise nutrients and to resist the stress of pests, drought and disease.
- Offers steady release of all major nutrients together with Calcium for pH maintenance, a broad range of trace elements and humus - a source of mineral nutrients for soil conditioning.
- Greenvale is produced by aerobic fermentation of chicken manure from free range chicken. Continuous laboratory controlled monitoring is maintained and recorded, ensuring a sterile, safe product..
- POTATOES incorporate 25kg per 100m²
- VEGETABLES 20kg per 100m² - incorporate into the soil well before sowing/planting. Top dress with 8kg/100m² after one third of cultivation period
- NEW LAWNS spread 150-200g/m² and rake in before sowing grass
- LAWNS spread 100g/m² in March / repeat in June
- ROSES add 300g at planting - top up with 250g in March and June
- SHRUBS, FRUIT incorporate 250g Greenvale per plant into soil at planting. Top up with 300g each year in March and again in June
- BEDS, BORDERS hoe 200g into topsoil in spring and autumn.
- NEW GARDENS after initial cultivation work 250g/m² into soil in spring. Repeat later in the summer if needed.
Approved for use on organic holdings subject to approval from your certification body.