- A neat rosette forms at the base of the plant, and the flowers grow in light, airy, almost leafless sprays, the wiry stems winding in between neighbouring flowers.
- The flowers appear in early midsummer and, unless cut, remain on the plants throughout summer and dry out naturally.
- Soil type: Well-drained/light, Chalky/alkaline, dry, moist. Does not like boggy conditions
- Growes well in grass land or wildflower meadows.
- Short lived perennial, readily self seeds if conditions are right.
- Also called babys breath.
200 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)