Harvested from the Atlantic coast of Ireland, then dried with no added ingredients. Seaweed is an important soil improver rich in minerals and trace elements.
- Seaweed is a slow release fertiliser and soil conditioner, rich in trace elements and amino acids.
- Regular dressings stimulate microbial activity, improving soil structure and fertility.
- It promotes healthy growth and increased yield in fruit and vegetables, longer lasting, richer coloured flowers.
- Particularly beneficial applied to grass, stimulating strong root and leaf growth.
- Is a slow-acting long lasting plant food particularly rich in trace elements.
- It is a soil-conditioner which helps to build up the humus structure of the soil.
- Seaweed is high in Potash, Magnesium, Boron, Calcium and many other minerals and trace elements.
- Seaweed dust should be worked into the soil before planting, used as a top dressing or added to the compost.
Application rate: 9kg/100m2 - 7cwt/acre.
Available in 25kg and 4kg bags. Give us a call on 027 50710 to arrange delivery of a pallet if you need more!
Suitable only as soil improver, for feeding purposes (mineral feed supplement) please see under 'Seaweed Meal'.
Made in Ireland