Seaquim Nutritional Lick
Seaquim Mineral Licks - 25kg
The combination of sweet sugar cane molasses with the traditional benefits of Seaquim seaweed meal makes these mineral licks ideal for breeding cattle and sheep at risk from mineral deficiencies. Consistent controlled intakes and good weather-proofing make these buckets ideal supplements when the animals are either outside at grass or when housed and fed high forage rations with low concentrate levels. Made in Scotland.
The Seaquim mineral lick contains -
- 25% Seaquim meal
- 19% sugars for good palatability
- 5.5% magnesium
- Minerals and vitamins
- Suitable for Organic systems
Benefits of the Seaquim mineral lick -
- 100% easily digested.
- Naturally high in iodine.
- Naturally chelated mineral.
- Naturally protected proteins and carbohydrates.
- Unique balanced range of contents.
- Boosts function and immune system.
- Safe for all animals on farm.
- Approved for organic farming operations.