Dehydration is a method of food preservation in which food is dried (dehydrated or desiccated). Drying inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeasts, and mold through the removal of water. Dehydration has been used widely for this purpose since ancient time. Water was traditionally removed by air drying, sun drying, smoking or wind drying. While all these methods are very succesful they need perfect conditions for the best results. With an electric dehydrator you can dry your own surplus produce at home and be assured of more consistent results.
Advantages of our dehydrator -
- You can easily conserve fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, seaweeds or herbs in an optimal way.
- The heater fan provides for permanent active hot air circulation and a constant temperature for even results.
- Taste, nutritive values and minerals are preserved – totally without chemical additives and sugar.
- Healthy eaters and persons with allergies can make dried ingredients for cereals, soups and sauces on their own.
- The 3 power levels and the timer with automatic switch-off ensure perfect ease of use.
- The superior plastic casing makes for easy cleaning.
Dehydrator specification -
- Casing made of first-class plastic material, BPA-free.
- 4 dehydration shelves made of BPA-free plastic, easy to clean .
- Shelf dimension 34 x 34 x 10 cm.
- Removable hot-air blower.
- Power selection in 3 levels.
- 12-hour timer with automatic switch-off.
- Overheating protection.
- Can be used with up to 8 dehydration shelves.
- Please click HERE for instruction leaflet..
We also have extra shelves if you need more drying space.