Elegant 'Phoenix' Handflaker complete with table clamp
Make your own flakes? No problem with this elegant flaker. Between the steel rollers wheat, spelt or ('naked') oats* will be turned quickly into a nutritious breakfast. Freshly rolled cereal flakes contain all the vitamins and nutrients of the whole grain. Flakes rolled from whole grain cereals and added to fruit and ground nuts make the perfect breakfast muesli. Children will love rolling their own flakes and creating their own special muesli recipe.
Features of the Phoenix flaker -
- robust toothed wheel gear mechanism.
- reinforced wooden hopper can be easily removed in order to empty it, for example when switching to another type of cereal.
- suitable for rolling all types of cereal grains.
- easy to clean
- the roller gap is continuously adjustable.
- large base and the strong clamp ensure that the mill is securely and safely attached to the work surface.
- the crank handle is easy to remove for storage.
- hopper lid keeps the appliance clean when not in use.
*Ordinary oats cannot be flaked because they are protected by a very tough husk. 'Naked' oats have no husk and are suitable.
Flakes per mi. approx 50 g flakes/min Hopper beech Hopper capacity 170g Rollers 2 x steel Adjustability continuously adjustable Roller ø 50mm Flake mass oat, grain,seeds Included accessory hopper cover Weight 2.7kg Crank radius 18cm Dimensions 205 x 150 x 290 mm W x D x H Surface oiled Guarantee 2 years Country of manufacture Germany