ARS Hedge Clippers/Shears
Japanese cutting instruments have a reputation for being extremely sharp and elegant. These professional hedge clippers from ARS are no exception.
The long handles give you plenty of leverage to get maximum power into the strong and sharp blades.
The KR1000 is an overall length of 65 cm with a blade length of 20cm. Weight 700 grams.
The K800 is an overall length of 50cm and has a blade length of 16cm. Weight 550 grams.
These general purpose hedge shears from ARS feature:
- High carbon steel blades are marquench hardened blades that stay sharp longer.
- Superior steel and blade treatment for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Long lasting sharpness
- Chemical Nickel finish to resist rust
- Perfect shape and balance for continued use
- The K800 has a sap groove on the blades for sap resistance
- Blades can be easily re-sharpened
- Super lightweight
- Soft shock absorbers and ergonomic handles for continued use
- The blades of the KR1000 professional clippers can be replaced if worn.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- An amazing clippers, especially for grass. Service from Fruithill Farm as efficient as I have come to expect from them. 5*