Casablanca Organic Seed Potatoes
First Early Variety
- Casablanca are high yielding, very attractive white skinned, long, oval tubers with creamy coloured flesh.
- Good resistance to common scab, blackleg and golden eelworm.
- Very suitable for growing in greenhouses for a crop in April/May
- An edible size crop can be achieved in 2 months from planting, depending on planting time of course. Chitting recommended.
- Very versatile with a lovely buttery texture.
- Please see our blog for instructions on how to grow first early Potatoes
Roasted salt and vinegar crushed new potatoes 750g new potatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1-2 tsp flaked sea salt
Parsley or spring onions
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until knife-tender. Drain. Put back in the pot to dry out a little. Tip on to a large baking tray.
- Using a tea towel gently crush each potato but leave them whole. Drizzle them with the olive oil and season with pepper Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are browned and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and gently toss with the vinegar.
- When all of the vinegar has been absorbed, sprinkle with sea salt and chopped parsley or spring onions.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- These are really delicious potatoes. I'm growing them again this year.