'Farina' Manual Grain Mill
Attractive and useful, the Farina hand mill would grace any kitchen.
- The FARINA manual mill can grind any kind of grain. The stones are adjustable, giving flour from coarse to fine.
- Anchored by stable table clamp.
- Housing: Made from larch wood and treated with natural beeswax balm.
- The heart of the mill is a sturdy stone grinder/Millstone: Naxos basalt in magnesite salt bond
- The crank runs on ball bearings and is therefore extremely smooth to turn - made easier by the long handle.
- Children also like to grind by hand. Hand milling is easy and fun..
Coarse: 90 grams of wheat per minute
Fine: 35 grams of wheat per minute
Hopper capacity: 450g
Height: 34 cm
Weight: 1800 g
10 year warranty!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent small mill for home use.
- The mill works really well although does take some time to produce a sufficient amount of flour. It took 1/2hr to mill 500g of medium coarse flour, but it is worth it! Keeps you fit!