Seaweed extract increases the strength and health of seedlings and plants. Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants but is different from most N P K fertilizer treatments. In fact seaweed only contains a little K – potassium. But it has many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. Many of these are not found elsewhere. These nutrients fuel the plant cells’ growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants.
- Root feed or foliar spray - the easy way to apply liquid seaweed.
- Triple strength for economic use (dilution 1:300 - 1:400).
- Apply every two weeks during the growing season.
- To increase germination soak seeds for 24 hours before sowing.
- Enables plants to make more efficient use of nutrients, leading to improved yield, taste and colour, and increased resistance to pests and diseases, drought and marginal frosts.
- Regular use has a cumulative effect on your garden.
- Safe to use where children, pets or wildlife are present.
- Available in 1ltr, 5ltr and 20ltr containers.
For more information, please click HERE
Made in Europe
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Just Great
- Been buying seaweed from you since the 90s, excellent service always.