Our most popular tool! The double action Oscillating Hoe has an outstanding reputation for being fast and effective.
How to use: Stand in an upright position holding the long handle. Move the hoe backwards and forwards using small movements (10-15cms) so that the hinged bladed moves back and forwards in the soil. The blade is parallel to the ground and cuts the weeds off at the root.
- The blade of the hoe works parallel to the ground.
- Weeds are undercut by pushing/pulling the sharp blade through the top layer of the soil
- Effect - weeds cut off and soil surface loosened for better air/water penetration.
- Bllades are made of high tempered spring steel to stay sharp
- Three hoe widths available: 85mm - 125mm - 175mm.
- Blades are screwed on for easy replacement.
Comes WITHOUT HANDLE. We recommend a 1.7mt ash handle with this tool. This enables the user to stand in an upright position, thus making it easier on the back.
Made in Switzerland