Strong seed trays
Made in the UK from high grade polypropylene these seed trays are strong and long lasting. There are clear ventilated lids for each tray size.
- Green trays with drainage holes - perfect for getting all your seedlings off to a good start.
- Clear lids available for each tray size. The lids feature a ventilation control to control humidity.
- The small and medium seed trays will fit on most windowsills!
- The extra large tray is very good for wheatgrass or microgreens. Can also be used as a carrying tray
- The extra large tray without holes is also a good watering tray. Capillary matting available HERE.
Small 17cm x 10cm x 5cm (Will fit 7 tray electric propagator)
Medium 23cm x 17cm x 6cm (Will fit 3 tray electric propagator)
Standard 37cm x 23cm x 6cm (Will fit single tray electric propagator)
Extra Large 58cm x 40.5cm x 7cm - useful for microgreens or wheatgrass. Available with or without holes
Our seed trays are made from high quality recycled plastics. These items are super strong and durable, with thicker wall sections offering extra rigidity. The seed trays all feature a multiple 2 tier drainage cell system and all have generous planting depths to aid healthy plant development. The trays are easy to clean and can even be put in a dishwasher. Although injection moulded trays are generally more expensive than vacuum formed equivalents, they will easily last for 10 years or more.