- Specialist bulb planting tool
- Can also be used for bedding plants
- Insert it into the ground, lift out the clod of earth, place your bulb into the hole, then replace the clod of earth which is released when you make the next hole.
- Ideal for mass plantings. It enables you to walk through and take plugs out randomly, allowing for more naturalistic plantings.
- Sharp end of planter makes cutting through soil or grass easy
- Features a step to give more force when cutting into the soil
- Very comfortable to use
- Made completely of Stainless Steel - handle will not bend or break
- Long handle saves on back ache & bending over
- Made in Holland.
Width of head: 6 cm Length of head: 13 cm Length of handle: 61 cm Total length: 86 cm Weight: 1,10 kg Type of tool: Planter Function of tool: Planting Material of handle: Stainless steel