The Polytunnel Book
- This is an OUTSTANDING book that takes you through a year in the polytunnel.
- Full of practical advice on how to erect and manage a polytunnel so that you get the most from your new growing space.
- Each month has its own chapter covering what you should be sowing and harvesting as well as the necessary jobs for that month.
- There is also a quick guide to vegetables outlining what you should be doing and when.
- The full colour photographs make this book a joy to read, as does the authors infectious and enthusiastic style.
- Full of tips and advice this book will have you itching to get out there and start sowing!
- Best of all the authors Joyce & Ben Russell come from West Cork and have many years of gardening experience under their belt.
- 200 pages, soft back, full colour photographs.