Vegan organic gardening/farming methods use no animal products or by-products - eg bloodmeal, fish products, bone meal, animal manure, feathers or other animal-origin matter - because the production of these materials is viewed (by Vegans) as either harming animals directly, or being associated with the exploitation and consequent suffering of animals.
With this in mind we have decided to stock a Vegan NPK 5:3:8 fertilizer. This is approved for use on organic holdings and will keep your garden growing healthy and strong without compromising your principles. It is made from plant substances and waste from the food production industry.
Organic NPK fertilizer 5 + 3 + 8 with 0.4% magnesium
- Uses plant substances from the food production industry.
- 4mm pellets.
- Activates soil life.
- Good spreadability and pleasant smell.
- Mild, sustainable nitrogen release.
- Highly compatible, ideal plant fertilizer.
- Supports root growth and root development.
- Fermented and pre-digested, ie well-available nutrients.
Application / DOSING
- Spread before/after sowing or planting and incorporate on the surface.
- For average ground conditions 16 kg / 100 m² .
In accordance with the fertilizer declaration:
Organic NPK fertilizer 5 + 4 + 8 with 0.4% magnesium
5.0% Total nitrogen (N) (organic bound)
3.0% total phosphate (P 2 O 5)
8.0% total potassium oxide (K 2 O)
0.4% total magnesium oxide (MgO)
2.7% water-soluble sulfur
0.4% sodium (Na)
63% organic substance
Low in chloride
Contains Vinasse as a pelletizing aid
Keep cool and dry, away from direct sunlight
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.