Klasmann Peat Based Potting Compost
Potting compost has a bigger particle size than seed compost and is most suitable for potting on plants. It also contains a larger proportion of high quality composted green waste which makes it richer and suitable for transplants that have to stay longer in their pots. This compost is enriched with Biodynamic preparations which ensure that micro-organism activity is stimulated. The biological activity of the compost helps suppress root diseases and has a buffereing effect on nutrients. Nutrients are released in a stable and balanced manner.
- Peat Reduced: 50% Peat. 30% High Quality Compost from green waste. 20% Composted Wood Fibre.
- Specially added predative mites support the biological suppression of sciarid fly.
- Peat based substrate can tolerate drying out and rewetting better than peat free substrate
- Large bags - a 70L bag of potting compost weighs about 25kg.
- Buy 10 bags - only pay for 9. See drop down menu.
- Storage: Compost should be stored in a cool, dark place for best results.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Compost
- Young plants will be under attack from the elements, insects and disease from germination onwards. A good clean, un-compacted and nutritious compost is one of the best protections. This compost is the best I have used in over 25 years of growing.