- Adaptable,vigorous and cold tolerant.
- Can be grown to use either as mature plants or as a seedling crop.
- The first cut of seedlings can sometimes be made two or three weeks after sowing.
- Where mature plants are grown, forming clumps about 22cm high, keep cutting regularly to produce a continuous crop of small young leaves.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, folic acid, and vitamins A and C.
- Reliable and very prolific salad crop.
- Mild taste and bolt resistant. Use the leaves raw in salads or stir-fry.
- Sow from May until August outside or use cover or early or late sowings.
- Sow in rows 15 cm apart.
700 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)