- This is a true French green mangetout with lovely sweet flavour. Also known as Sugar Dwarf Sweet Green.
- Pods are entirely stringless and are very heavily produced on vigorous plants that grow to just 50cm high
- Norli mangetout have a semi-bush habit that makes harvesting easy and less work tying up the vines during the growing season.
- Fresh, crunchy texture that is perfect for steaming, stir frying, or eating raw in salads.
- Sow March to June, regularly every three weeks for continuous summer crops. They are ready to harvest from June to August, if you pick the pods regularly it will extend the cropping period.
- White flowers.
- Can be eaten flat or when the peas just start to develop
- 80-100 seeds per pack
- Certified Organic IE-ORG-02
- Seed supplied by Irish Seed Savers.