Trifolium alexandrinum Sow months: 3-8 20sq.mt packet. For larger amounts please click HERE.
- Annual - Quick growing summer crop.
- N-fixer, suitable as summer forage.
- Sensitive to frost and cold - dies off at first frost.
- Needs plenty of warmth and moisture - will give good growth.
- Prefers heavy to medium heavy, not too dry soils.
- Attracts bees if allowed to flower.
- Also called Berseem Clover.
How to sow green manures –
- Prepare a reasonable seed bed.
- Broadcast you seeds. If you have a large area to cover it is a good idea to divide the seed and the land into 4 parts to avoid running out of seed.
- Rake in and water if soil is dry.