Persian Clover Seed
Sow months: March to September Kg/ha: 18-20 kg 1kg covers: 400m2
- Annual Clover.
- Persian clover is adapted to a range of soils from clay loams to heavy clay soils and tolerates poor drainage.
- Can grow on a wide range of soils but does better on fertile heavy moist clays.
- It is tolerant of alkaline soils with pH up to 9 but prefers a pH of about 5-6.
- Is also tolerant of salinity and withstands some waterlogging conditions
- For a one year ley Persian clover is a very good option and will be more productive than red clover for a short term nitrogen boost.
- Very attractive to bees and pollinators if allowed to flower.
- Certified organic seed.
- Also available in bulk, please ring 027-50710