Very, very small clover for lawns and sports pitches. Very hard-wearing and winter hardy. Microclover remains greener much longer than grasses do in drought conditions. Swards containing Microclover are a brighter green earlier and later in the year. Pipolina has a good summer colour, as it is particularly resistant to drought because of its deep rooting system.
- Sow in early spring or autumn 100g/20m2.
- Pipolina is shade tolerant, does not colonize, and greatly reduces weed pressure.
- Maximum hight is 10-15cms with small foliage.
- Highly resistant to pet urine.
- Can be used for garden paths, in shrub borders, or even as a lawn substitute where mowing is infrequent. As flowering is infrequent, there would be little spread from seeds.
- Can be mixed at 5% with our lawn seed.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- MICRO WHITE CLOVER - PIPOLINA
Fast delivery - good value for organic seeds.
Looking forward to planting an insect friendly clover lawn.