Pipolina Microclover - Seeding Rate: 100gr/20m2
Very, very small clover for lawns etc.
- Pipolina is shade tolerant, does not colonize, and greatly reduces weed pressure.
- Maximum high is 10-15cms with small foliage.
- Is very hard-wearing.
- Microclover remains greener much longer than grasses do in drought conditions. Swards containing Microclover are a brighter green earlier and later in the year. Pipolina has a good summer colour, as it is particularly resistant to drought because of its deep rooting system.
- Sow in early spring or autumn 100gr/20m2. Winter hardy.
- Pipolina is highly resistant to pet urine.
- Can be used for garden paths, in shrub borders, or even as a lawn substitute where mowing is infrequent. As flowering is infrequent, there would be little spread from seeds.
- Can be mixed with our lawn seed.