Steel Garden Pins
- 20cm long metal pins for holding down Netting, Bionet or Crop Cover.
- Can be used to hold down drip-pipe irrigation.
- Sold in packs of ten or boxes of a hundred.
- Strong and sturdy - will last many seasons.
- Can also be used to train plants or for layering of roots.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- 5/5 Earth Staples
- Excellent, I go through boxes of these holding down mypex and pegging down corral lines on my flower farm. I use a hammer to whack them in. Far superior to plastic ground cover pins. Would be handy on a camping trip too!