Dock or Ragwort Digger
The Dock Digger was invented when herbicides were not known. Now it is back: very heavy quality, long 30cm forged tines, strong 1.2m long ash handle for efficient action. Digging out the tap root is the only reliable method of getting rid of Docks.
Did you know:
- One broad-leaved dock can produce 60,000 seeds.
- One curled dock can produce 40,000 seeds.
- Seed is spread by wind, water and slurry.
- Seed remains viable in the soil for up to 80 years.
- There are 12.5 million seeds/ha in the top 15cm of soil.
- Docks will produce seed even after cutting.
- They have a tap root and secondary root systems.
- Shoots grow from root sections.
- The roots are very long.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- stubborn docs be gone
- Worked well, a bit creaky but those docs are extremely tough, good purchase