Copper Field Hoe "Sirius"
- A well balanced tool with a pointed blade. Very pleasant to use.
- Lightweight - works hard without you getting tired!
- Ideal for preparation of plant beds or deep hoeing in between plants.
- A delight to use with a long, shaped limewood shaft - this tool very useful on the vegetable plot.
- Can be used for everything from uprooting perennial weeds, to hoeing drills, to earthing up the potatoes.
- The triangular head allows versatility in digging: delicate work with the point and more substantial digging with the whole head.
- Both sides are sharp, so it digs in easily.
- Edges can be used to break the soil into a fine tilth - the side can be used to spread the soil, and the head firms it down
- Made in Europe by PKS Austria
Length 128cm Width 14cm Weight 900g