Sneeboer hand weeder Wrotter - An elegantly simple solution to a perennial problem
- The unique shaped and precisely angled head allows controlled weeding around established plants.
- It is easy to push into the soil to loosen the roots of deep and tap rooted weeds allowing their removal rather than cutting them off.
- Great for unwanted seedlings, weeding in tight spaces or flower pots.
- Ideal for weeding in perennial ground cover plants
- The point of the ‘Wrotter” can be used to relieve compaction and aid aeration to established plants like roses without having to carry numerous tools around the garden.
- The “Wrotter” gives you one tool to do a multitude of different gardening tasks.
- The claw is welded at a specific angle onto the forged steel crossbar for less resistance.
- Like all great tools it looks simple but takes Sneeboer engineering to make it work so well.
- Made in Holland
Product specifications -
Width of head: 3 cm Length of head: 17 cm Length of handle: 14 cm Total length: 31 cm Number of spikes: 2 Length of spikes: 3 cm Between spikes: 3 cm Weight: 0,20 kg Type of tool: Hand Tools , Special tool, Weeder Function of tool: Weed removal , Weeding Material of handle: Ash wood